- WELL-MADE---- Most of material is silver stainsteel. Chromium plating process, the functional mainly reflects in wear-resisting, has a smooth surface, will not rusty and fade. Ingenious designs and unique style, let you own your attractive desk decoration.
- BALANCED---- It's balanced on a tiny screw, which makes you feel really incredible, you can give the plane a gentle push to make it work, slow down the speed when time passed and finally stop. You don't have to worry about it falling off, it can be well keeping balance. Push the plane lightly, it will rotate 360° around the center stand balance. The toy continues in perpetual motion for ONLY 2-3 minutes due to the resistance of the air and friction.
- GOOD FOR TAKING A BREAK----This is something that gives your eyes a place to focus when you need to clear your mind. If you have a fan running it stays in motion. It's built sturdily. I can imagine your colleagues pausing from work and chilling out for a bit watching this.
- HELP YOU RELAX---- It’s a neat focal point to destress after a busy day of working. When you get bored and feel there is too much pressure, you can put it on your desktop, start it, quietly watching its fascinating swings, it will be fascinating to you. It can kill time and help you relieve stress.
- MULTIPLE PURPOSES---- It’s a classic desk accessory is art-in-motion. This cool desk toy will be a good icebreaker when you lay it in your office desk or your home desk. Use it to waste time, relieve stress, tune out boring coworkers, or schooling youngsters in physics. It will be nice desk toy. Good representation of torque and center of mass. It’s not only demonstrates pendulum motion, but also helps to show the laws of conservation of momentum and energy.
Details: This classic desktop toy provides you many benefits and entertainments, is suitable for various locations such as house or office, and is an intriguing device that not only demonstrates pendulum motion, but also helps to show the laws of Conservation of Momentum and Energy. Whether you are studying physics knowledge, working on complex analysis, or looking for a delicate gift, this toy is definitely what you really want.
Sizes: 230*110 mm/9.06* 4.33 in.
Weight after packing: 250 g /0.55 lb.
How to play:
Let the steel little guy stand on the steel cylinder base, and give it a gently push.
You can let the little guy stand on only place, but please try carefully and slowly, just avoid any drop and break. It's proving the scientific theory and mesmerizing you for hours. Fair warning: it's totally addictive!
It is not an item that never stops working. It moves and swing after you push, and finally it will stop due to the resistance of the air and friction if you know more about the law of energy conservation, you will not ask why.
HISTORY OF THE TOY:
Balancing toys were popular in the 19th century. Dating back to ancient China and India, where they were most often carved from soft wood, the western balancing toys were traditionally made from tin or metal. Illustrations of balancing toys can be found in educational literature from the 18th century. The physics governing the movement of such toys intrigued and amazed people. Balance toys came in various forms, and our particular shape is traditionally.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We're so confident that you'll agree our model is the best that we're offering a 30-Day DARE TO COMPARE Money Back Challenge!
Be sure you receive an authentic Sunnytech with our logo to ensure 1-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.2 x 2.9 inches